My Shopping List
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 12 RITZ Crackers
+ 1/4 c. creamy peanut butter, divided
+ 48 small pretzel sticks
+ 1 Tbsp. Halloween sprinkles
+ 12 currants
What to do:
1. Spread each of 6 crackers with 1 tsp. peanut butter; cover with second cracker for the spider's body.
2. Insert 8 pretzel sticks into peanut butter layer in each sandwich for spider's legs.
3. Spread 1 tsp. of the remaining peanut butter onto top of each spider. Decorate with sprinkles. Add currants for the eyes.
* Substitute: Prepare using RITZ Reduced Fat Crackers.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 120; Total Fat: 7g; Saturated Fat: 1g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Total Carbs: 13g; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 4g; Protein: 3g; Sodium: 190mg;