* 6 OSCAR MAYER Selects Uncured Angus Beef Franks * 1 can (15 oz.) chili * 6 hot dog buns * 1/3 c. KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese * 1/3 c. chopped onions
What to do:
1. Heat grill to medium heat. 2. Grill franks 7 to 9 min. or until heated through, turning occasionally. 3. Meanwhile, heat chili as directed on can. 4. Fill buns with franks; top with chili, cheese and onions.
* Healthy Living: Save 120 calories and 10 grams of fat, including 4.5 grams of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with OSCAR MAYER Light Beef Franks, turkey chili and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
* Substitute: Prepare using OSCAR MAYER Wieners.
* Creative Leftovers: Substitute 1-1/2 cups reheated leftover homemade chili for the canned chili.