My Shopping List
Easy Chili-Cheese Dog
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 8 Min.
Cook Time: 7 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 6 OSCAR MAYER Selects Uncured Angus Beef Franks
+ 1 can (15 oz.) chili
+ 6 hot dog buns
+ 1/3 c. KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
+ 1/3 c. chopped onions
What to do:
1. Heat grill to medium heat.
2. Grill franks 7 to 9 min. or until heated through, turning occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, heat chili as directed on can.
4. Fill buns with franks; top with chili, cheese and onions.
* Healthy Living: Save 120 calories and 10 grams of fat, including 4.5 grams of saturated fat, per serving by preparing with OSCAR MAYER Light Beef Franks, turkey chili and KRAFT 2% Milk Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
* Substitute: Prepare using OSCAR MAYER Wieners.
* Creative Leftovers: Substitute 1-1/2 cups reheated leftover homemade chili for the canned chili.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 400; Total Fat: 21g; Saturated Fat: 9g; Cholesterol: 50mg; Total Carbs: 34g; Fiber: 4g; Sugar: 5g; Protein: 17g; Sodium: 1020mg;