My Shopping List
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 15 Min.
Cook Time: 20 Min.
Chill Time: 30 Min.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 1 pkg. (2-layer size) chocolate cake mix
+ 14 OREO Cookies, coarsely chopped
+ 1 pkg. (3.4 oz.) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
+ 1 c. cold milk
+ 1/4 c. powdered sugar
+ 2 c. thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
+ 48 semi-sweet chocolate chips (about 1/2 c.)
What to do:
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Prepare cake batter as directed on package; stir in chopped cookies. Spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin cups. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool cupcakes in pans 10 min. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
3. Beat pudding mix, milk and sugar in medium bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in COOL WHIP; spoon into pastry bag fitted with basket-weave tip.
4. Pipe pudding mixture onto tops of cupcakes. Add chocolate chips for the eyes.
* How to Store: Keep frosted cupcakes refrigerated.
* Make Ahead: Decorated cupcakes can be stored in refrigerator up to 8 hours before serving.
* If You Don't Have a Piping Bag: Fill a resealable plastic bag with pudding mixture; seal bag. Cut small piece off one bottom corner of bag; use to squeeze pudding mixture onto cupcakes.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 210; Total Fat: 11g; Saturated Fat: 3g; Cholesterol: 25mg; Total Carbs: 26g; Fiber: 1g; Sugar: 16g; Protein: 3g; Sodium: 250mg;