My Shopping List
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: 4 Hrs.
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
+ 1 can (10-3/4 oz.) reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
+ 1/4 c. KRAFT Tuscan House Italian Dressing
+ 1/4 c. dry white wine
+ 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless thighs
+ 1/2 lb. angel hair pasta
+ 2 Tbsp. parsley
What to do:
1. Whisk first 4 ingredients until blended; pour over chicken in slow cooker. Cook on LOW 4 to 5 hours (or on HIGH 2 to 3 hours).
2. Cook pasta as directed on package, omitting salt; drain. Serve topped with chicken mixture; sprinkle with parsley.
* Prep in the morning and come home to slow-cooked chicken thighs in a creamy mushroom sauce. If only every meal were this easy!
* Note: Chicken thighs are preferred over chicken breasts in slow-cooker recipes since they are more flavorful and less likely to overcook.
* Substitute: Substitute water or chicken broth for the wine.